As iKnow Technology (" Company "), we use certain technologies (" cookies ") such as cookies, pixels, gifs to improve your experience while visiting our online media . The use of these technologies is carried out in accordance with the legislation we are subject to, especially the Personal Data Protection Law No. 6698 (" KVK Law ").
As iKnow Technology , we can opt out of using the cookies we use on our site, change their types or functions, or add new cookies to our site. Therefore, we reserve the right to change the provisions of this clarification text at any time. Any changes made on the updated disclosure text will become effective even if they are published on the site or in any public medium. You can find the last update date at the beginning of the text.
For more detailed information about the processing of your personal data by iKnow Technology , we recommend that you read the iKnow Technology Personal Data Protection and Processing Policy and Disclosure Text at http://www.iknow.com.tr/kvkk-cerez-aydinlatan- text .
Which Cookies Are Used For What Purposes?
- To perform the basic functions required for the operation of the site. For example, logged-in members do not need to enter their password again while visiting different pages on the Site.
- Analyzing the Site and increasing the performance of the Site. For example, the integration of the different servers that the Site operates on, determining the number of visitors to the Site and adjusting the performance accordingly, or making it easier for visitors to find what they are looking for.
- To increase the functionality of the site and to provide ease of use. For example, sharing to third party social media channels on the Site, remembering the user name information or search queries on the next visit of the visitor to the Site.
As a company, we may share your personal data within the scope of the disclosure text to our suppliers, legally authorized public institutions and private persons, limited to the realization of the above-mentioned purposes and in accordance with the legislation. We would like to point out that the parties to whom the data is transferred may store your personal data on their servers all over the world.
Cookies Used on Our Site
Below you can find the different types of cookies we use on our site. Both first-party cookies (placed by the site you are visiting) and third-party cookies (placed by servers other than the site you visit) are used on our site.
The use of certain cookies is mandatory for our site to function correctly. For example, authentication cookies, which are activated when you log on to our site, ensure that your active session continues when you switch from one page to another on our site.
Performance and Analysis Cookies
Thanks to these cookies, we are able to improve the services we provide to you by analyzing your use of our site and the performance of our site. For example, thanks to these cookies, we can determine which pages our visitors view the most, whether our site is working properly and possible problems.
You have the opportunity to customize your preferences for cookies by changing your browser's settings.
What Are Your Rights as a Data Owner?
In accordance with Article 11 of the KVK Law, data owners,
whether personal data is processed,
• requesting information if personal data has been processed, • learning the purpose of processing personal data and
whether they are used for their intended purpose, • knowing third parties to whom personal data have been transferred,
• personal data has been processed incompletely or inaccurately. to request their correction in case of occurrence and to notify third parties to whom personal data have been transferred about the transaction made within this scope,
• To request the deletion or destruction of personal data in the event that the reasons requiring its processing disappear, despite the fact that it has been processed in accordance with the provisions of the KVK Law and other relevant laws, and to request notification of the transaction made within this scope to third parties to whom the personal data has been transferred,
by analyzing the processed data exclusively through automated systems. the person has the right to object to the emergence of a result against him / herself,
• to demand the compensation of the damage in case of a loss due to the unlawful processing of personal data.
The Data Owner agrees that he may not be able to fully benefit from the operation of the Site in the event that he / she makes a request that will result in the Company's inability to use any of his personal data, and declares that any responsibility arising in this context will be his own.